Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Photo Finishes...Finally!

Yes, yes, yes, I finally found my camera charger, Yeah!
Hello everyone now you will get to actually see some of the things I have been working on and some I have finished. Here is a WIP; a hat I am working on for one of my little cousins using Soxie's Pattern, I will add her direct link as soon as I learn how. I am learning as I go along, it took me a minute to find the dang file with the photos, but I did.



These are my very, very first socks and they drove me insane, now that I have my sanity back, I am on a roll and enjoying every moment of sock making. Harlempurl is amazed at how I can go on and on with the length of my socks, I just love the whole process of sock making....Don't you?



Socks for Maya!
After washing them they came out so soft, she just loves them. This is another TLC work of art. I like the self patterning, so stripey. I am having fun, can't you tell



Blue, Blue, Blue, here are my Winter Socks, I just love them; I washed them and they are so soft I used TLC yarn again, I just love the way the colors self pattern don't you; they are so snuggly soft? Socks, socks, socks!



Ooh, La, La, this yarn orignally priced
for $8.99, I got it at half off and as the months went by for $3.00, can you imagine? Yes, it is as soft as it looks, so luxurious; I have plenty and I will be making myself a sweater and a matching hat to go with this kerchief. I will show you the end project once I have finished with it. This yarn is so much fun to work with, you will not want to put it down.




Isn't this cute, I was bored and decided to give one of my friends patterns she found a try, come to think of it I think this is also from Soxie, I will definitely have to add her link, she has some wonderful patterns to share matter of fact, once I finish her hat pattern I will send her a link to my b-log so she can see how I did. Look at it, it's so tiny; it took about an hour or so with plenty of interruptions along the way but a nice distraction from the normal size socks I am hooked on. I will attach Soxie's site so you all can take a gander of what she has to offer as well as all the other wonderful knitters patterns I have recently tried.


Well fellow knitters, I will be adding more photos as I get the chance between projects to take the photos and add them to my b-log. Laugh! Wait until you actually see my stash, it is shameful and will definitely make you blush, want to swap? Sike! Just kidding, I will consider it if you have something funky and exciting. Let's talk. I will also be including my XL size Ziploc bag of WIP's that I didn't take individual photos of, there are way too many; I have been bad without a doubt. When I actuall y do reveal my stash I will give you some info on the room it currently occupies so you know where I am going with this.

Chow for now

No comments: