Thursday, August 10, 2006

My Photos Are Freaking Me OUT, What's Up!!!

HELP!

Was that loud enougth, I was able to post two photos the first time before Blogger told me that it had toupdate some files and I thought Imanaged to save my draft of my latest posting but later found that it was lost in the proverbial sauce, now I have one photo and can't seem to upload any others....I decided to b-log with another posting to see if the problem persist so here it goes.....


Beginning the I-cord.


See, that is not funny; the photo came up. Okay let's try another one...



This is so not funny, why now after I had to recreate the posting, what is the dea-li-o? Okay, okay, let's try it one more time:
By the way the hat is slamming I must say so myself, I just love the way the TLC self striping effect displays itself, isn't it just wonderful; I plan on making quite a few of these using some more earthy type tones, watch my smoke fellow knitters..

The final product, it is too cute for words, Maya is going to just love it; she better (laugh)



The Cutesy view, Awww

Alrightythen (I meant to write it that way) now that it is working I will continue with this posting and expound on the first one with my future plans, here goes another photo...

Caron one pound wound into workable balls, how cute it looks all atop each other.



Okay I give up, this is obviously working and I will not fight the funky way it has been treating me so I will show you one more photo and then I will go back to my first draft and blab some more. Here it goes...


This is the biggest ball of yarn I have ever wound up, I didn't even know that my ball winder could hold this much yarn, I think this ball weighed in at about 3. something ounces, its' huge.

Well I have enjoyed this trip down the, "So the photos are playing with my mind" road and I will chat with you all much later, but not that much later, as you can see I like to gab.

Laugh

Chow for now

1 comment:

LadyV-Knits said...

Hi,
I hate when that happens with my pictures too. Is it something with blogger's setup? I thought it was just the template that I was using. I really like the hat, the colors are beautiful and it looks so soft.