Saturday, May 27, 2006

Socks Socks and more Socks

I am in love with making socks I just haven't finished a set yet but I am nearing the bottom of the leg and will keep you posted. I recently just bought some Lambs's Pride Bulky yarn for a knit along I am doing with jclane and I can't wait to get started. My husband entered the stash room and got a bit excited about the amount of yarn that was everywhere, his only beef was that it needed to be contained which was minor for him. (Smile) I really like the TLC yarn the way the colors self stripe, that is what I am using to make my socks. I also have a variety of sock yarn to create with and am looking forward to snuggling my toes into almost every pair, I will of course make some for my husband who wears a size 12 EEE shoe, I will probaly need four skeins to make one pair for him depending on the length of the ribbing. I am in dire need to felt something so I am working on a small bag to hold knitting essentials in, I will let you know how it goes.

I think I will dye some yarn proably this evening two skeins so that I can make something out of it even though I have the One Skein project book which is really great. I am going to have to pick up some more shelving for all the books and magazines that I have, they are mounting up. I have to go run my errands now so I will sign in again later and write about what I am doing and plan to do.

Happy Knitting

No comments: